Monday, August 31, 2009

Rich left today


Rich and I had a very nice visit. I had hoped to be able to do more but I couldn't get out of bed all day Sat. We were planning to go out to dinner that night to celebrate his birthday and I was disappointed that I didn't have the energy. Of course, Rich was very understanding. He made dinner for Derek and me on Friday (see picture). He grilled chipolte marinated rib eye steaks, rose mary potatoes, grilled summer squash and My very favorite ( Heirloom tomatoes, fresh mozzarella, avocado, & basil). Rich and I picked up some "Growlers" of beer from Rock Bottom Brewery. Derek, Rich and I drank way too much beer Friday evening...hmmm maybe that's why I couldn't get out of bed on Sat.

I was very sad to see him leave today. It won't be long before I see him in Oct. for Amy's wedding.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you had a nice visit with Rich! What a great dinner he made for you! He needs to come out to Creek Hollow and share that meal with all of us! lol.. Just kidding, sounds great though..

    Take care of yourself and make sure to rest..

    :)

    ReplyDelete