Friday, August 7, 2009

Birthday Surprise!!!

I went to bed early last night because I haven't been sleeping well. About 10:00 I heard a big commotion of dogs getting all excited and galloping up the stairs into our bedroom. Derek leaned over the bed and said "Dear I have a surprise for you!" I turned over and there was Amy standing behind Derek. I couldn't believe my eyes. I had no idea that she was planning to surprise me. This morning when I woke up I was thinking.....was that real!!! I went out into the hallway and saw the dogs sleeping outside the guest room door and then I knew I wasn't dreaming. It is going to be a great birthday. She brought me a birthday cake from Icing on the Cake (my favorite bakery in Los Gatos).

She is going with me to for Moral support when I have the "procedure" with my colorecectal surgeon. What a great daughter

Life is Good!!!

2 comments: