Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Not feelin so hot

I have felt like crap for the last 3 days. I was feeling quite spunky towards the end of last week and decided to take a trip out to see the horses. I was enjoying myself so much that I didn't want to go home. Obviously I overdid it and am paying the price of being bed ridden with exhaustion the nausea. I saw the Doctor today before radiation and my blood counts are normal so I must be starting to feel the affects of the radiation. Lots of redness and soreness the entire left side of my chest. I have been treating this with Aloe Vera plant from my backyard.

The great news is that Derek has given the OK to install air conditioning. I have never had air conditioning anywhere I have lived so I am very excited. The weather has been extremely hot and sticky and I can't wait to close up the house and have cool air!!! I feel a bit guilty because I am not being a good world citizen by using more electricity. I will try to only use it when it gets really hot.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Margaret, Sorry your visit wiped you out.. Just be sure to relax and get better.. :) Monique wants me to tell you that the trails at Creek Hollow are very nice, and there is a short loop that lasts about 20 minutes that will be perfect for you. She is waiting for you, and told me to tell you that she loves you.. :) (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete