Saturday, June 20, 2009

My Husband is wonderful!!!



Derek knows that I have been feeling pretty down lately. Last night he told me that if I was feeling up to it, he would drive me to the horse show were Monique was making her debut in a hunter class (jumping over jumps). I was so happy that he was willing to spend a valuable weekend day with ME at one of his least favorite places (smelly horse barns) that I was determined to feel well. We got up early and headed out about 9:00. We packed sun screen, a chairs, and a camera. We got there just as Miss Mo was being tacked up. We found a place by the warm up ring to watch the horses warm up. Mo placed first place in each class.....GO MO!!! My friend Kim was riding her and she did a phenomenal job. She is such a tactful rider and Mo just blossoms when Kim is riding her.

After the horse show, Derek took me into town for a Mexican lunch and beer. The food was great and it was so nice to spend a relaxing day with my one true love. We talked about the future and all the fun things we would like to do. It was so normal and so nice.

I have posted some picture of Kim, Monique and Me. I was able to ride her around a little bit after her classes.

1 comment:

  1. Great picture!! It was great to see you Saturday Margaret.

    ReplyDelete