Tuesday, June 30, 2009

3/4 of the way there

I just got home full of drugs and am waiting for the sickness to start. I keep telling myself only one more treatment. I haven't slept at all the last two nights. I keep waking up every hour and last night I finally got up and came down stairs because I didn't want to bother Derek. I just hate the thought of putting those nasty poisons into my body. I have got to keep reminding myself that this is the "cure".

Today is the 30th of June (Last day of the quarter for those in sales). I can't believe 3 months ago I was working with everyone to close and process orders (most of which were brought in the last 3 days of March). It was so fun and I was feeling so good about my group and about my contribution. So much can change in 3 months. I was just emailing a friend of mine telling her that the one of things I am learning from my illness is to just let things be. Control is really an just an illusion. Things will unfold in their own way and in their own time.

No comments:

Post a Comment