Monday, June 8, 2009

Chemo Tomorrow 6/9/09

I am mentally getting ready for round II of chemo. I spent the day doing some laundry and light cleaning as well as getting some disability forms in order. I don't know about you but I can't stand a messy house and I know Derek's tolerance for mess is much greater than mine. I feel anxious if I am sick in a messy house. Actually I feel anxious if I am feeling great in a messy house. I guess that sounds a little crazy but I am sure many of you can relate.

My oncologist is giving me some different anti-nausea drugs in hopes that I won't have a shut down in my bowel like I had last time. Derek is going to be working from home this week so that he can take care of me during the worst of the side effects. The good news is after tomorrow, I will be half way through my chemo treatment.

I know you are all praying for me. Thanks so much for your prayers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment