Saturday, November 28, 2009

What I did on my Thanksgiving Vacation..part 2




I decided to create my own Fresh Water Plant tank with tropical fish. Most of you know that Derek is a big fish person. We currently have a 160 gallon Salt Water Reef Tank in our family room. Derek has had many fish tanks during our marriage. At one time, we had 3 huge fish tanks. There is this Japanese man who does this beautiful "aquascaping" of Fresh Water Plant tanks. I have always admired his work as Derek bought his book about 14 years ago. I decided I was going to do my own fish tank. I put it in our bedroom so that I can watch the fish from my bed. I thought that would be really cool when I got out of the hospital and was bedridden for awhile. Here is documentation of this process. Derek helped me out a lot....although me did make me a bit nervous

No comments:

Post a Comment