Tuesday, November 17, 2009

My Friend Ally as Wonder Woman & Mike as Clark Kent



I had lunch yesterday with my friend Allyson. It was great to catch up. Last time we got together I had no hair. Now I don't look so much like a cancer patient......just a woman with a penchant for a butch haircut. Ally had a Kick Ass Halloween costume this year. I asked her for some photos to post. She was Wonder Woman and her boyfriend Mike was Clark Kent. I think Ally makes a perfect Wonder Woman.....ahhh to be young again.

1 comment:

  1. thanks, I think I may have to wonder woman every year from now on...I love this costume AND halloween. And it was so great to see you looking so HEALTHY and beautiful!!!! I am so excited that Joy is coming back to SoCal and so excited to go to your barn together when you recover!!!!

    ReplyDelete