Friday, May 15, 2009

My Wig


Yesterday my dear friend Debbie took me to look at wigs. She and the sales clerk brought me all sorts of different styles and colors. I was reluctantly trying on wigs and was trying to have a positive attitude. The wigs were all short styles and to my eyes looked a lot like my new hair cut. Suddenly in occurred to me.....why do I have to have a short wig? If I am going to get a wig, I am going to get a long one. The second long wig I tried on was perfect. I loved the color and the cut. I know it is a little crazy for someone my age to have hair half way down her back but it feels right. Deb and the sales clerk said I looked good ( I not sure if they were just saying that to be nice).

I have attached a picture for everyone to see.

P.S. Derek said I looked "nice" and he liked it. He said the color made me look younger (That was the right answer!!)

4 comments:

  1. I Love It!!!! It's totally sexy ;0) You should dye your hair this color, it's awesome on you!! (And I'm not just saying that)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, it does make you look really young. I agree with Amy, you should dye it this color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Margarita! You look beautiful. The color is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete