Thursday, May 28, 2009

Feeling Better on Thursday

Today I woke up feeling better. The Body pain seems to have disappeared. I notice myself thinking about future events and being interested in more than just getting through the next hour. I don't have another chemo treatment until June 9th. I think that gives me almost a week and a 1/2 to get better before the next round.

Amy called me last night and is trying to plan a date for her wedding. She is looking at an October wedding date. She asked me if I thought I will be well enough to attend and more important enjoy her wedding day. I said I had no idea..... but hope/pray to be well enough to not only attend but to help her plan the wedding as well. Thinking about a wedding and the celebrations associated with it make me feel optimistic and happy. Amy has some really good ideas about putting together a personal and meaningful celebration of their committment to each other. I think Ray and Amy are going to come up with a wonderful celebration and I can't wait to be a part of it.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Amy and Ray!

    Margaret, I do hope you will be feeling much better soon.

    ReplyDelete