Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Back Home





I have just returned from spending a week in San Jose trying to help Amy with Henry. He is a darling baby but isn't the most compliant baby I have ever met. She and Ray are exhausted. I enjoyed my time with them so much. I also had a nice visit with Richard, Bonnie and my son Rich and his girlfriend Brooke. The only bad part was that I started to get a bowel obstruction the day before I left for home. I stopped eating immediately and just drank liquids. It has been over 48 hours and I tried to eat a little bit today but started to have pain again. Thank the lord I made it home without having the really bad pain and vomiting. I am seeing a therapist that works with people that have chronic pain. I need to talk to someone who can help me live a full life in spite of being in pain a lot of the time. I know it is a mental battle more than a physical one. I have attached a few pictures from out time together

No comments:

Post a Comment