Sunday, September 19, 2010

doing better Sunday evening

Derek, Furgus and Wiley have been by my side non-stop since I got home on Friday evening. I got a little bit panicked when I woke up this morning feeling nauseated and couldn't find Derek. (he was outside watering). Derek is fixing me small meals about 4 to 5 times per day. I am eating and the food is tasting good. I was able to walk downstairs and out to the backyard today. That is a huge milestone for me. My Dad and StepMom will be coming later for a visit. I thought it was best that my Dad not have the pressure of having to take care of me. He was reluctant to agree but finally did. I will see them both the week after next when things will be a lot more settled.

3 comments:

  1. Yes, Welcome Home. That is great news, I am glad the food is tasting good to you again! Finally! Keep us updated on your progress. Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad that you're starting to feel better! Such good news! I hope the recovery continues to go smoothly and the food keeps tasting good!
    Love,
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete