Friday, July 30, 2010

What a hug!!!!

Richard and I were working to get my Mom's house ready for sale. As I walked into the kitchen, my Mom appeared. She was wearing a summer dress circa 1960 (blue flowers on the fabric) Sleeveless with a boat neck. She looked absolutely BEAUTIFUL. Her countenance was giving off the most beautiful aura of tranquility and she glowed with a white light. I said "Mom!' and ran to her with arms open, In my dream, I knew that she had been been dead for many years, but that didn't distract me from welcoming her into my arms. Though my Mom was only 5'2" in life, when I hugged her my head rested on her chest and I reached up to embrace her. Her hair and skin smell so wonderful and we hugged for a long time.

When I woke from my dream I wondered if my Mom had come to me to in my dreams to provide comfort and love. I believe that is the case.

1 comment:

  1. You have the most amazing and wonderful dreams...love this one...and wondering...does your grandson seem somewhat 'familiar'?

    ReplyDelete