Friday, July 31, 2009

Kindness of strangers

An anonymous couple donated (to me) an infusion of medical grade marijuana in olive oil. Because of of all the weirdness associated with pot (even in liberal CA), the couple did not want to identify themselves. I received the gift via a friend of mine. This is a really interesting substance. It tastes just like olive oil and you only need to take 1 tbsp. It doesn't feel like you are stoned and out of it like regular pot. When I put some of it on toast, in about an hour I notice all my aches and pains feel less intense. I notice a mild stimulation of my appetite but not extreme. The feeling last for about 3 hours and these goes away very gradually. I have been taking a synthetic version of pot that is very very strong and cost $1500 for one prescription( of course with insurance it is only $50.00). It works better on the extreme nausea then regular pot but I am so out of it that I can't remember what I said or what was said to me during the time I am taking it. This mellow olive oil infusion is a great remedy for where I am at right now with respect to my recovery.

Thanks dear friend for "hooking me up" and thanks dear unknown friends for your kindness and generosity.

2 comments:

  1. That is amazing...and something that should be bottled and sold!!! Glad you found some creative angels...

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to hear this was such a good help.

    ReplyDelete