Thursday, April 1, 2010

Results are stellar!!!!

My Mammogram, MRI and ultrasound all showed no problems. I felt like everything was going to be OK......but have thought that before and then been surprised. My surgeon said he didn't have to see me for an entire year. All the nurses were congratulating me. Apparently they were all holding their breaths as Dr. Hyde was reading my scans. Even though I complain about some of my doctors, the nurses that have taken care of me have been incredible, wonderful caring women. I have now made 2 milestones: 2 years cancer free from the colorectal cancer and 1 year cancer free from the breast cancer. I am getting stronger each week and look forward to resuming my life.

4 comments:

  1. YESS! Congrats!!! 2010 is the best year!!!! I am so happy that you are healthy!!! Woohoooooo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That must have been quite an emotional scene for you all...and FANTASTIC news!!! That says something about you that your nurses were so invested in making sure that you didn't have disappointing news...they have seen you go through a lot and you give them hope that what they do makes a difference! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really, really glad to hear such great news!

    ReplyDelete