Thursday, April 29, 2010

Oral surgery tomorrow

It has been a few months since I have been poked, cut on and stitched up....so I guess it is time for more surgery (YEAH). At this point, I just shake my head and submit. I don't even care about the explanation of the procedures. I told the oral surgeon, "as long as it doesn't involve sticking anything up my butt, I am on board." I got a very weird look from him when I said that. I forgot that he has no idea what I have been through other than the general term "cancer". Oh well.....

There will be general anesthesia, pulling a tooth and harvesting and transplanting some jaw bone. My goal is to stay as comatose as possible for the entire weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Margaret! Are you getting a dental implant? I'm supposed to get one too. If so, let me know how it goes, ok? But in any case, I am sorry you have to have anything stuck anywhere! PS I "got" to babysit Jace from 8:30 am to 10pm Wednesday. We were both really tired by the end of the day. But he gave me the biggest hug before he went to sleep. So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are funny!!! You made a comment that will entertain that doctor for some time!

    ReplyDelete