Saturday, April 17, 2010

Miss Ally is getting married



My dear friend Allyson got engaged a few weeks ago. I had the honor of accompanying her to her first wedding dress store today. It was a small boutique owned by two very nice young women in Solana Beach/Del Mar. They closed the salon for her fitting and it was so fun. We both liked the first one she tried on. Of course you can't purchase the first wedding dress you see. Ally' Mom is coming to SD at the end of the month so they will continue forth with the shopping process.

Ally looked great in everything she tried on. I have posted pics of our favorite. Too bad the lighting isn't good because it doesn't show the details of the dress. Very elegant and Very Allyson. It will be funny if she ends up buying this dress.

2 comments:

  1. I might just! Thanks again for coming with me! I am sorry about your stomach issues- I should never have let you take a bite of that cookie!!!!!! Blame me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ally, you'll be a beautiful bride. Congratulations on your engagement!

    ReplyDelete