Thursday, December 31, 2009

Warren L. Delano passes away

I was shocked when Derek let me know that Warren had passed away suddenly in Nov. Warren was an entrepreneur, open source advocate, scientist, and maker of one of the best software packages "Pymol". I met him during my tenure at Scitegic. He was one of my customers and was a very memorable person. He was extremely intelligent as well as open and giving. Every sales person has their favorite customers and he was one of mine. He was a young man in his prime and it is such to shock to loose someone so full of promise.

1 comment:

  1. So sorry to hear of this loss...it's so sad to hear of people dying so young...I just Googled him and saw the web page his family set up...did you see it? Lots of neat pics of his life...

    ReplyDelete