Sunday, December 6, 2009

Its almost a week and still in pain

I am getting really fed up with being in pain. I am so crabby that Derek is hiding in his office and just coming out for Diet Cokes. I don't remember this surgery being so painful last time. I pulled out my old pain pills from a year ago. It seems like morphine does the "trick" for this type of abdominal pain. The most difficult part is that eating causes a lot of pain. So today I have stopped eating. Derek will find out soon and then try and get me to eat. A battle will ensue and he will once again barricade himself in his office and fortify himself for the next battle. I am a difficult patient

2 comments:

  1. Maybe difficult, but definately worth all the love and care in the world. I hope you are feeling better soon. You are in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have great wit, insight and inner strength, as always.

    ReplyDelete