Thursday, December 17, 2009

Trying to stay positive

Not recovering quickly from this most recent surgery. I am still in a lot of pain and really feel best if I don't move around very much. I am going out of my mind staying inside with the beautiful weather. I had to do some Christmas shopping. It felt good to be outside. My posture is somewhat" hunched over" from the belly pain and that in turn hurts my back. Mentally I understand that my body has been through so much in the past two years and is unable to recover quickly. Emotionally I feel down and start to worry if I am going to be faced with a life of chronic pain. If I could just get a break and have a couple of years with no health problems, I think I can recover some of my strength, grace of movement and endurance. Right now I walk and move like an old woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment