Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Packed and ready to go

Tomorrow I leave to go up north to Amy and Ray's wedding. I saw my oncologist yesterday and he told me I was getting fat. God Bless him...he just doesn't know how to talk to a woman does he??? The fact that I am getting fat means that I am getting healthy so I am going to take this as a compliment. My blood work (really low white and red blood cells) is still way below normal and I have some sort of skin infection. He prescribed antibiotics and antifungal medication. He then gave me his blessing to travel and told me to have a great time at my daughter's wedding. To be honest, there is nothing that can keep me from going to my daughters wedding short of being strapped unconscious to an ICU bed.

I am planning to take lots of pictures. Will be back home on the 28th of October.

Thanks to everyone for your prayers.

Love,

Margaret

2 comments:

  1. I am SOOO excited for you Margaret!! I hope you and you family have a wonderful time. Can't wait to see pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha- OMG I just laughed out loud at this- your doctor is something else. I think at this point I would rather hear him say that he called you fat then too thin!!!!!! Have a great time- congrats to Amy- say hi to your fam for me!

    ReplyDelete