Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I had to get out of the house

I couldn't stand being cooped up in the house any longer. I was going crazy!!! I left the house at 11:30 this morning and didn't come back until 5:30. I drove up to Ramona (1/2 hour from my house) and hung out at the barn and spent some time with my friends. It was really nice to be out in the fresh air. I had an interesting experience. I wanted to play with my horse so I started to run to chase him. It was just an automatic physical response to being outside and feeling happy. In the past, I am used to thinking run and my body runs. My body ran for about 1 minute and then my legs gave out. They just started to collapse. I was so shocked. I had forgotten that I have been in bed most of the time for the last 9 months. I am so used to having command of my body. It is weird to have your brain say go and then your body just give out. I think there is a message there....."Take is slow Margaret"

No comments:

Post a Comment