Thursday, October 15, 2009

I dreamt last night....

that I was running through the city. I was running so fast and had such a long stride that I could jump between the streets. I ran across the city and was never tired. I was so strong. At times, it almost seemed like I was flying because my strides were so long and so high. I ran down to the beach where a storm had just past and the skies were clearing. There I met my daughter and all my extended family. I hugged everyone and they hugged me. I was crying with happiness because I was alive and was able to see my daughter married. Then I woke up with tears streaming down my face.

4 comments:

  1. I constantly have dreams about riding- like REALLY riding- jumping cross-country courses back at UNH and the like. I think its a good reminder that even if you aren't able to run today you WILL be able to run someday soon. Do you have riding dreams too? Mike has told me in the morning that I was laughing in my sleep after these....I am glad you got to get out yesterday!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beautiful dream, sounds like a healing dream too
    Love! - Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Margaret, that was definitely a lucid, psychic dream! I don't think I've ever woken up with tears streaming down my face, that's really intense. How very positive and full of love and personal power. How metaphorical that the storm had passed! Now you get to be with your daughter and all your extended family, putting your five-year storm behind you. I'm so glad you received the gift of that dream.

    ReplyDelete