Friday, May 28, 2010

Dream Interpretation

My friend sent my dream to her sister who is a therapist and an amazing dream interpreter. My friend did not tell her that I had the dream because her sister knows my situation and she didn't want to prejudice her interpretation. Here is her read on the dream:

She is navigating some difficult issues in her life. There are things she wants or needs to talk about but cannot. She is confused and disoriented and has lost her way. The only comfort and safety is found with her former friend who is now deceased. The "warm conference room" indicates safety in a place where she can talk, without fear.

This is such a "RIGHT ON" interpretation. My friend is sending my dream to another therapist to get his read and I will post his response as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment