Saturday, March 13, 2010

VIP at the Del Mar Dressage Affaire




My friend Ann hosted me as a VIP at the Del Mar Park for a very exciting Dressage Event. Guenter Seidel (Olympic Dressage rider) rode Trinity. This is a horse that was purchased from my former trainer Bettina Loy. She was a proud "horse Mama" watching her former horse doing Intermediate I and getting first place. We sat in a VIP booth and had special earphones where we could hear commentary on each rider. It was so interesting hearing all the big time riders getting criticized as well as praised. We all ate good food and drank Champagne and wine inside the barn (because the weather was so chilly). I had such a good time!! I have attached a picture of me already to go (See Dad I am wearing my Jacket!); one of our barn picnic and of Ann's horse wanting to join the party.

Thanks Ann for a wonderful time!!!

2 comments:

  1. Margaret, you look fabulous! I am so glad you are getting out and having fun. And so glad your grandson will be here soon! Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very fun! Are you able to broaden your horizons food-wise or still having to be careful??

    ReplyDelete