Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Amy left today....


My dear daughter left to go back home today. We had a very wonderful relaxing time together. I always enjoy cooking for people so I tried to make her all favorite foods. Today we celebrated and went to Jakes in Del Mar (Amy's favorite place) and we had lots of good food. I had the waitress take this picture of the two of us.

It is hard to believe that the next time Amy comes for a visit she will have a little one in tow. Life continues to change. Gone are the days when she could spend a leisurely week or two with me and we could stay up late and sleep in. I know it will be worth it to be a Grandma but I will miss these times.

1 comment:

  1. Margaret, I love the hair color. But it is not just the color - you look fantastic! Pat

    ReplyDelete