Friday, March 12, 2010

It is a boy!!!


Amy is visiting for 2 weeks. She got her ultra sound results and the baby is Boy! I knew it was going to be a boy!!! I met him in my dream right after their marriage. He was so cute and lovable. I can't wait to meet him in person. Ray and Amy had picked out a girl name but are still arguing about a boy name.

Amy and I spent the day at "Baby's R Us" registering for all sorts of Baby Stuff. There are so many cool items for a baby. She registered for this high tech baby swing that has all sorts of bells and whistles. There are multiple types of strollers, walkers, car seats and some things I have never heard of. We spent 3 hours and still need to go back to register for more stuff. I hope it will all fit in Ray and Amy's tiny house.

When Amy arrived on Wed., she said she hadn't felt the baby move. She started to feel movement yesterday and now the baby has been moving a lot. Her Doctor has moved her due date from Aug. 6th to July 28th. I have attached a picture of Amy with her little "baby bump".

No comments:

Post a Comment