Thursday, March 11, 2010

Back from Sedona, AZ



I had a wonderful time in Sedona with my dear father and my dear stepmother. My parents have made some wonderful friends during the 10 years they have lived there. Their circle of friends have supported my Dad and have been praying for my recovery the last 2 1/2 years. Many of them I had never met. Barbara hosted a dinner so that I could all meet these kind people. They are of different faiths (Jewish, Catholic, Protestant, and Eastern Religions). The commonality is that they were all praying for my healing. What a blessing to me and my family. They were very pleased to see that their prayers had worked and I was able to let them know how much I appreciated their spiritual efforts on my behalf.

We feasted and drank to their love and friendship. It was a magical evening. I have posted some pictures.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you had a great time, you look wonderful and happy. Glad you are back though, lets get together soon. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful trip it must have been...I'm sure you did THEIR hearts good, too, to see you feeling so much better!

    ReplyDelete