Tuesday, March 16, 2010

More medical CRAP!!!

I had an appointment with my surgeon today. He told me that I need to have mamogram, ultrasound and MRI to make sure the breast cancer has not come back. I said, I just had a PET, rectal biopsies and they said everything was fine. He said that PET doesn't pick up early onset breast cancer and that rectal biopsies have no relationship to getting a breast cancer recurrance.

I left there feeling so defeated. I thought I was done with all this crap....at least for the next 6 months. Now I have to have more tests and then wait for the results. I feel like this is never going to end. I expressed my frustration to Amy and she is so sweet. She knows just to listen and be sympathetic and let me vent. She is a good friend as well as a great daughter.

I am feeling upset!

1 comment:

  1. I love you Margaret! I hope that the next visit goes well. Keep a positive attitude, that helps with the healing! I still can't believe you are going to be a grandma! "Hey Granny" lol!

    ReplyDelete