Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Rectal biopsies tomorrow

Because Dr. "rectal" Man wasn't able to do multiple biopsies and explore deeper into my butt, without me jumping off the table and threatening to never come back, he will be providing sedation for this process which should make me more cooperative or more likely completely comatose. I would settle for comatose. We have to be there at 6:15 AM and the "procedure" will take place 7:15 AM I am assuming the whole thing will be over in about 20 min. Then they wake me up and make sure I am OK and then I go home to sleep off the anesthesia. Probably will wake up with some stinging ass pain. I hope it won't last too long.

I should know the results by the end of the week. Docs are not that worried about a cancer recurrence. They seem to believe it is simply inflammation caused by all radiation that I have endured.

No comments:

Post a Comment