Tuesday, January 19, 2010

PET SCAN scheduled for Friday 1/22

I have been putting off scheduling my 6 month PET scan. Right now I am starting to feel better, move around, play the piano and visit with my friends. I am once again harboring hope that I will be healed and free of this horrible disease. Now that the scan is scheduled, I will be faced with finding out if the cancer has returned or if I am cancer free. I have no preconceived notions of what the news will be. I will not be surprised which ever way it turns out. I can hope for more healthy years and dream about seeing my great grandchildren but it will be as it is meant to be. It is my wonderful family and my dear friends support and love that enable me to deal with what ever the outcome.

You all give me such strength and I am forever grateful for your love,

Margaret

1 comment:

  1. Great, we can celebrate by going to the barn Sunday if you are up for it/the weather is good! (I clearly have the preconceived notion that everything is going to be just fine this time around)

    ReplyDelete