Saturday, January 9, 2010

It's amazing what a difference a week can make

I am feeling so much better than last week. It has taken me a over 6 weeks to even be able to get out of bed. It seemed like an eternity. Now I am on the road to recovery. Amy is still with Derek and me. She is feeling pretty miserable but it has been nice to have someone to focus on beside myself. It has also been great to have someone to keep me company during the day. Amy feels the same way as she has been unable to work the last 2 months and has been spending time alone in her home in N. Calif as her husband works long hours. It has been wonderful to spend time together. Once the baby comes we will no longer have the opportunity to have all this time together. She is leaving to go home next Thursday. She misses her husband terribly. I hope we can spend some time together shopping for baby stuff once she if further along and feeling better.

I just want to thank everyone for their prayers for me. I am on the mend.

1 comment:

  1. Love it!!! You look really good in the Spidey pics...so glad you are feeling better and seeing the possibility that maybe things can get better from here!!

    ReplyDelete