Thursday, January 14, 2010

Amy left today....

I am going to miss her terribly. The dogs knew something was up when she packed her bags and put them by the door (They really enjoy having guests). I feel like I was able to get some food into her and that she left in much better shape than when she arrived Christmas day. She approaches the end of her first trimester next week. We are both hoping that she will feel really good and be able to go back to work for a few months. I hope she can come back for another visit before the baby comes.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure it was hard for you both to say goodbye...how strange that next time you see her she'll probably be 'poppin'!! You might just have to get strong soon enough for a road trip to see her! :o) Hope she stays feeling well and the worst of the sickness is over...enough!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW - in this picture you two look sooo similar, clearly mom and daughter! btw - Margaret I really like your short curly hair, you look great, better than ever :-) you know me, I really mean it. Love! - Sylvia

    ReplyDelete