Sunday, October 31, 2010

AND SHE LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER.......

I believe that this struggle has come to an end. I have survived cancer three times. I don't know why I have been allowed to get better and continue on with my life. There are many people more worthy than I who have not been so lucky. I believe it is God's Grace (The definition of grace being unmerited favor). I am recovering quickly from the surgery. I am looking into the future with excitement and hopefulness. At the same time, I am remembering to stay firmly grounded in the present. I have been profoundly changed from this experience. I thought the pre-cancer Margaret was who I wanted to be. But my friends and family tell me the post cancer Margaret is much better. I think that I finally agree with them.

God Bless all of you have followed this blog. You have given me such strength and have touched me in ways that I can't put into words. I do know that you have all been a part of the healing process. For that, I am forever grateful.

Love,

Margaret

3 comments:

  1. Margaret, those are the most wonderful words to hear! Thank you for letting us be part of this journey and how marvelous that it has such a good outcome. Love, Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so wonderful to see how far you have come...your hard times were so hard to hear, but we were here for you...now it's wonderful to hear about your positive thoughts and eagerness for what's in store for you with your new perspective and wisdom...and proven fortitude!!!

    ReplyDelete