Wednesday, August 4, 2010

My prayers have been answered (once again)

Amy is in labor as I write this email. I am feeling SO MUCH better. Amy's dear friend and my new friend Nena will be driving me up to San Jose and back to San Diego next week. I can't believe this is all working out. Things looked to terribly dismal last week. This reminds me to keep the faith and never give up hope. I know all of your prayers, healing thoughts, and love have come through for me once again. I couldn't keep going if it wasn't for all of you wonderful people.

Amy is having a rough time of it. So far she has been in labor since 5:00 AM yesterday (Tue). She called me at 5:30 AM this morning and had finally been given her epideral. Thank God for modern medicine. Ray texted me at 10:00 AM to let me know she was 6.5 cm and had been able to sleep. I haven't heard a peep from anyone since 10:00. All I can say is this baby had better be a good little boy because he has put his mother through hell the last 9 months. Amy said she wanted 4 kids.....hmmm.
She may be rethinking that decision about right now.

I will try to send post pictures as soon as I get them.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm so happy to read this. Both that Amy's hard pregnancy days are finally coming to end and that you are feeling well and will be coming up to help Amy for the next week. Happy Birthday Henry! :)

    ReplyDelete